Terms of Service
By signing up for the Syngency service (“Service”) or any of the services of Syngency Ltd. (“Syngency”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Syngency reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Syngency website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. ACCOUNT TERMS
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Syngency will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Syngency cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Syngency account (“Account Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Syngency will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
- Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
- You may not use the Syngency service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of New Zealand.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Syngency.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Syngency or Syngency trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- You understand that your Account Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
4. SYNGENCY RIGHTS
- We reserve the right to modify the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Service for any breach of contract. Customers will be notified of such an event 30 days in advance. Any alleged breach by either party will have a 30-day cure period upon written notification of alleged breach.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Account Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Syngency customer, Syngency employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Syngency does not pre-screen Account Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Account Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Syngency retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Syngency reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that Syngency shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Syngency or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Syngency partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Syngency does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Availability of the Service can vary depending on your and our internet service providers and other third parties on whom we rely, outages and maintenance breaks.
- Syngency does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Syngency does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. WAIVER AND COMPLETE AGREEMENT
The failure of Syngency to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Syngency and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Syngency (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Syngency service. All material you upload remains yours. You can have your Syngency account deleted at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with an official request from the Account Owner. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading Account Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Account Content; (b) to allow Syngency to display and store your Account Content; and (c) that Syngency can, at any time, review all the Account Content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all Account Content that you upload to a Syngency account; however, by publishing content to your Syngency website, you agree to allow others to view this content. You are responsible for compliance of Account Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Syngency account however, by publishing content to your Syngency website, you agree to allow others to view this content.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
8. PAYMENT OF FEES
- The service will either be billed in 30-day or 365-day intervals. When your billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your Syngency administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- Syngency does not provide refunds.
9. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Syngency’s response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your Account Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you purchased a domain name through Syngency, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following cancellation, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Syngency service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Syngency may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
10. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for using Syngency are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Syngency. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Syngency Site (syngency.com) or the dashboard of your Syngency account via an announcement.
- Syngency reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Syngency shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.